Subject: Re: Creating starfields/ smoothing motion curves
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 14:18:01 -0400

>The best solution I was given for the motion curve problem is to create
>a null object for the channel of motion I want to separate. However this
>would only work for two channels since an object can only be parented to
>one object.
>

Yes, but you can use multiple nulls and parent them to each other. Pitch 
null could be parented to Z null whilel the original object is parented 
to the Z null. The ordering would depend on the priority and movements 
that you want.

Robert <just trying to FLY-r> Coates

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]